The JOY Tests TM: World's First in "Total Sales
Ability" Assessment TM
Hiring good salespeople is one of the hardest things. Not any more!
The JOY Sales Tests (tm) go above and beyond the mundane
Personality / Aptitude tests by testing for Total Sales Ability (tm).
What Do the Sales Ability Tests Evaluate?
The first three tests (Test #1, Test #2 and Test #3) are tests of Total Sales Ability (tm). They are used for testing only experienced salespeople or sales managers (with 3 years or more of relevant experience). Our sales ability tests evaluate the following:
What Does the Sales Talent Test Evaluate?
1. Sales Prospecting (Leads Generation) Ability.
2. Appointment Setting, Cold Calling, Rapport and Presentation Ability.
3. Objection Handling and Negotiating Ability.
4. Sales CLOSING Ability and Asking for Payment/Deposit.
5. Cementing the Sale (Re-assuring the Client), and Ability to Get Referrals.
6. Computer/Internet/Email/CRM and Sales Tools Ability.
7. Miscellaneous Crucial Sales & Marketing Abilities.
(Various Secondary Factors: Personality, Psychology, Skills, Aptitude, Ethics, etc.)
8. Sales Team Recruitment Ability.
9. Sales Team Management/Leadership/Motivation Ability.
10. Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Ability.
The fourth test (Test #4) is a test of Total Sales Talent (tm). It may be used for testing BOTH entry-level salespeople (sales trainees) and/or insufficiently-experienced salespeople (with less than 3 years of sales experience). This sales talent test evaluates the following:
1. CONSULTATIVE Selling (Solution Selling) and Relationship Building Aptitude.
2. TRANSACTIONAL Selling, One-chance Sale and Door-to-Door Selling Aptitude.
3. Sales Prospecting, Appointment Setting and Cold Calling Aptitude.
4. Sociability, Building a Rapport, and Sales Presentation Aptitude.
5. Objection Handling, Mental Agility, and Negotiating Aptitude.
6. Sales CLOSING Aptitude, Assertiveness and Creative Problem-solving.
7. CRUCIALS: Persistence, Motivation/Drive, Work-ethic, Ego-strength and Ethics.
8. Rejection-resilience, Empathy and Dependability.
9. Competitiveness, Self-confidence and Optimism.
10. Computer/Web/Email Skills, Attention to Detail, and Staying Organized.
DanJoy.com®: The Worldwide Gold Standard in Online Sales Assessments.TM
Previous || Next